12.3.03

Been playing around with the colour and nav and things (as you can probably see). Don't know why. Just fancied a change - after all, this baby's been on the road a whole month now. And I was bored as the day hadn't gone according to plan, and fiddling about here seemed far easier than doing something sensible like reading. The other blogs are random ones I've enjoyed reading, however strange a selection they might appear. If you come across any interesting ones, drop me a line please.

By the way, Thomsk got star-spotted today. He was walking down the road when he noticed this bloke looking at him strangely. "Um, do I know you," he asked. "No, but weren't you on Heartbeat the other night?" came the reply (which of course he was).

Needless to say what with this being his first real experience of being spotted, he's very chuffed. Just hope he can get some more work off the back of the show.

And they ask why America's got a reputation for isolating itself. I'm sure you'll have seen the freedom fries story elsewhere, but I must say it really does make Congress look petty and bigoted. Not what we want to see from the leaders of the world's most powerful nation.

No comments: