3.4.03

Okay, so I changed the name. Apologies for any distress this causes, but there is a good reason for rebranding.

Why the new name? Principally because it's a clever one I thought up years ago, and I have absolutely no idea why I opted for Mutterings in the first place.

Nota Benny works on two levels, the first being the Latin one, natch, and the second being that with a few notable exceptions, I am not a Benny. Those of you who can get away with it know who you are, and I have absolutely no desire for you to stop. For the rest, though, it's virtually any other derivation of Benjamin, but definitely not a Benny.

Geddit?!!

Oh, please yourselves...

Not that I still have hang-ups about old Crossroads characters. Just because other children found reason for comparison to another unique person who spoke a little slower than the rest. The years of taunting haven't haunted me. Oh no... *sniff*

No comments: