22.4.03

The fog of war has finally lifted, which means fairly normal service is about to resume. But first, an explanation of sorts.

In short, the two anxiety dreams of 10 days ago got their man, I lost my temper for the first time in years (far worse than anything seen since my teen rages), did something instantly regrettable (but fortunately not so serious as to be irreparable) which shocked me more than anyone else present, and sent me into quite a dark spot for a week or so. I didn't want to open valves on my brain while it was in that condition, which is why I've been silent pretty much ever since. I may share the full story one of these days, but for now it's best if it stays under wraps.

For now, it's time to consign that to the past, learn from my mistake and move on. Anyway, there's far too much going on in the world for me to spend so much time in my head beating myself up for a little mistake.

So I'm back and I've got things to say. :)

No comments: