7.5.03

PseudoDictionary NOW!
alcoholiday - A trip with no intention or aim other than being overly drunk throughout its whole duration.

A perfect example would be Paul's trip to London last weekend, which is pretty much why I've been quiet these last few days. You might say the blog's been alkisedated. We were both somewhat grogolific so any entry would have been decidedly moroculous.

Indeed by the time last night's Tuesday Club came around, I was feeling somewhat drunk out. The combination of the weekend and a strange conversation with a colleague during the afternoon left me needing a little headspace, so my enjoyment of the much-anticipated Lesbian Tuesday (really not as sinister or salacious as it sounds - just a reference to the absence of Robin's two flatmates) was somewhat muted. But I do now realise that I don't actually fancy The Woman any more. Funny how these things work out...

And I wonder what Brenda was doing up when I made my way home at 2.30 this morning. There were still a couple of lights on in her council house when the cab drove past it. You'd think that with another baby on the way into that already crowded household, the old girl would be getting her sleep in while she can.

Some people might say: "Last thing we need - another bloody parasite". Me? I couldn't possibly comment.

No comments: