4.2.04

It's been quite a year since Jen gave me the idea to have my own blog.

Since the beginning, we've had booze, both heartache and hope for the future, a highly ineffective war on terror, booze, gossip, ducks at war, biscuits lost and found, karaoke, rejection and, of course, booze (the last three, surprisingly, not related).

Add to these a nation 'liberated', babies, spontaneous abuse, random acts of violence, malt and Mary Poppins, weather girls, booze, boogie nights and Condoleezza Rice's legs, and you're starting to get somewhere.

But that would be forgetting 'Comical Ali' joining the White House, sporting gloom and sporting glory, my work outing, more booze and more blues, lists, silly words and men in skirts.

Remember the blood, sweat and tears?

The man-in-a-hole and the twat-in-a-box?

Don't forget the missing friends, the fun with ISBNs, the evening classes, the end of an era, Stateside adventures, the hot lesbian fish action, and my solution for world peace

Exercising opinion over racism, religion, Hutton and a bout of Oscar rage kept me occupied.

And of course there was always room for the odd comment about George.

It's been a bad 12 months for the world, but a good year for me, despite not everything going my way. I'm well on the way to becoming landed gentry, I feel ready to accomplish new things in my career, and most importantly of all, some important friendships have grown out of friendly acquaintances.

And it's all here in bits, bytes and memories.

Thank you for reading.

Anyone for seconds?

No comments: