17.2.03

PseudoDictionary NOW!

A much-awaited warm welcome back for this old favourite in its new guise. To celebrate the return of the PseudoDic to Mutterings, here's a very special entry. Well special to me as it's my own. Feel free to use it at your leisure. :)

arachnectomy - (n) Intricate, humane operation to remove a spider from the bath or shower as it is acting as an unwelcome barrier to personal hygiene. Best accomplished with toilet paper or, for those brave enough, by hand.

e.g., "Sorry I'm late. I had to perform an emergency arachnectomy before I could shower."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just ran across this in the PseudoDictionary. Thanks again for your sumbittal. There's now a link there to this page.

The index link you are using no longer works, so you may want to switch to the link I have provided.