17.4.07

Hearing voices... or not

I seem to be carving something of a niche in being the voice of Asian men.

In the past three months I have been Thai, Filipino (far from my best performance - I phoned it in and got the delivery all wrong, but did Olivier always hit the right mark?), and now Japanese.

Perhaps I should get myself an agent...

And that's how this post should have ended. Except the links don't work.

I did want you to be able to hear the clips. But the code that should work (and indeed does work for other examples) seems determined to foil my plans. So I'll get back to you.

3 comments:

Murphy Jacobs said...

They're on to you, benman. 404 errors on those links, at least when I try.

Ben said...

So they do. That code should have worked perfectly. Bugger. Let me see what I can do about it.

Murphy Jacobs said...

Hokay, I'll wait.