21.10.06

Brain matters

Okay, so I know it's been almost seven months since you last had something new to read but it's really not just lack of interest on my part. In the vain conceit that there's someone out there still interested who doesn't know why I've been quiet, today's exactly six months since I had to deal with this.

I'll share the full story soon, but first I have the little matter of a holiday in the US to finish and for anyone remotely concerned, that should tell you how I feel right now.

A bientot, mes amis.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Hi Ben! Glad to have you back blogging. Hope you have a great visit with Jello and Dunc! --Jen

Anonymous said...

Blimey ben - looked in on you and found this. Hope you are all well now - Jo K xx

Mister Connor said...

Holy Sweet Jesus Biscuit-cakes! Hope you are okay and recovering steadily.

Dunc said...

Dude

Was it the blogging part of your brain that they took away?

Murphy Jacobs said...

AS a matter of fact, I was peeking in occasionally until I figured you'd hit the lotto or something, gotten a full and satisfying life, or put your fist through your hard drive.

Yay! You're Back!