25.4.04

The problem with being domestically disconnected from the world and trying to maintain a blog is that one can't really muse upon things whenever the mood takes one. And while I've got great access at work, the Corporation kind of expects me to write for them rather than myself while I'm on shift, and all those thoughts and posts that surprise one during the course of pottering about the house all go to waste.

So that's why there's been so much tumbleweed around here of late.

But things are changing. The TV, phone and broadband are all hooked up, and now I'm just waiting for my wireless kit to arrive so I can access the net where I want, when I want.

For now, though, I'll have to be happy with the fact that this lunchtime's sandwich proudly stated that a metal detector was the only piece of machinery used in its production. If only all corporate caterers were so thoughtful.

Presumably they're checking to see there's the recommended amount of iron in each of their products.

No comments: