5.5.07

Who's the daddy?



Okay, so based on the evidence of these photographs alone I can just about figure how it found some similarity between me and Matt Perry and I take it as a compliment (although I forget - was this photo from his pre-narcotic dependency, self-satisfied, height of Friends' success phase, or his recovering addict, put on a bit of weight, pressure-of-being-in-world's-biggest-sitcom-all- gone later years?) and maybe Gandolfini (although Danny Fantastic's a better match for Big Tony).

But Ralph Lauren? Don Adams? Travolta? And Peter Sellers? Since when has wearing spectacles been a key indicator of a genetic match?

Either this face-recognition system still needs plenty of work or my mum's got some serious explaining to do.

2 comments:

Murphy Jacobs said...

I think those choices are based more on your widow's peaks.

Don't feel bad. Mine had Cary Grant, and there's no sign of chin on me.

Ben said...

If by "widow's peak" you mean "receding hairline" then I appreciate your diplomacy, Sherri. Personally I'd thought it was down to the specs and facial hair, but on closer inspection I fear you may have hit the nail on the (rather exposed) head. :)

And I'm also quite happy to believe you look nothing like Cary Grant.